We are an established IT business that help people to build a website and marketing online within British Columbia, Canada. We offer sales/marketing position in a unique off-the-beaten-path nature experience and a challenging and rewarding adventure, where you will be able to learn and develop professional and personal skills. You will meet clients from all around the world, working in this exceptional and unique environment
• Create content to promote our culture to prospective interns, students and clients
• Schedule social media posts up to a month in advance of posting
• Organize community partners to create content to share on social media
• Post recruitment ads, pictures, blog stories, podcasts and videos to our websites
• Post social media content, promotional content, pictures, blog stories, podcasts and videos to our social media sites
Live by our Three Pillar philosophy of Contribution, Recognization and Personal Development.
Your Personal Development is the priority of your experience, so we facilitate the environment and material for you to grow and evolve towards your best self.
Your internship is a journey that can transform your life as much as you are committed to investing in yourself.
With the responsibility you take for your Personal Development and the community, opportunities like attending external workshops and learning new skills at our ranch will arise.
You will gain hands-on experience in Digital Marketing – social media and contribute to positive change in the world through getting involved in projects and data collection.
You have the freedom to participate in the creation of our community as much as you are ready for, we highly encourage your involvement in everything we do.
You become part of our community where we support each other in our goals and mission and share our personal experiences on a daily basis.
The compensation for this position are all non-monetary benefits and opportunities above.
You take responsibility for your Personal Development and for creating a positive environment around you.
You take responsibility to post articles and topics for TK Martech on social media
You reflect on your progress by writing and sharing weekly blog stories.
You contribute to the ranch culture by sharing inspirational insights, photos and videos with our community.
You create your own 40 hour week work schedule, that meets your interests and moves you towards your goals.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
• Possess creativity and flexibility
• Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable
• English speaking
• High school graduation – college and university students
– Demonstrate a systematic approach to working on copywriting. – Curious and able to quickly learn and write about tech and any general concepts – Creative, open-minded, know how to use social media like Facebook, Instagram. Knowing WordPress Blog is an asset
All your information will be kept confidential according to TK Martech – Marketing & Technology guidelines