Join an Exciting Entrepreneurial IT TK Marketing & Technology company in Canada. TK MarTech brand Co is Headquartered in North Vancouver and experiencing rapid growth. Our services: website design, website maintenance, Google Advertising, Email Marketing platform, and Nail Management Software.
We are currently looking for a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist to join our team and oversee search engine optimization activities. This SEO guru will be responsible for all SEO efforts including site optimization, link building, and keyword strategy in order to increase rankings and drive organic traffic.
This is a contract position, with details to be negotiated upon consideration of your application. We are accepting local candidates at this time – General Vancouver Area.
What you are passionate about:
• Anything & everything to do with SEO
• A passion for marketing, sales, business, It tech software, WordPress website or business lifestyles
What you will do:
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Ensure on-site optimization is complete including research, test and analyze keywords, title and description copy
• Find solutions to increase free traffic to the site through optimization of Website pages
• Ongoing SEO research and development
• Monitor and report on activities completed each day/week
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
You have requested to ask the following questions:
• How many years of SEO experience do you have?
• Are you in Vancouver, BC?
• Do you speak English?
• 3-5 years of SEO experience
• A complete understanding of search engine trends and search engine algorithms
• Understanding of the principles of SEO best practices
• Keyword research, Link analysis and Page level optimization techniques
• Experience in web content management tools
• Experience in writing search engine friendly copy
• Knowledge of site architecture and website usability
• Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Must be able to work and communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development teams and present ideas effectively
• Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage work load, and meet critical project milestones and deadlines
• Ability to manage multiple assignments and meet scheduled due dates
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
Experience with running Adwords and other PPC campaigns
SEO: 3 years (required)
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume and cover letter via indeed and we will get back to you shortly. Please note: only this who have met the job requirements will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
If you are up for the challenge, we encourage you to apply to send your resume and cover this job to email@example.com